I have been messing around with the VMDSpectrum software lately. This is an easy to use software that transforms the sound levels of audio data in WAV files into VMD data form and despite a few minor short-comings, gives really good results. Problem was that there aren't a lot of stages that support the function, and me being "me", well let's just say I prefer to use my own stuff.
And so I put the old noggin to use and ...
This is what you get when you don't want to see audio power bars, live in California, mix in for some unknown reasons elements of 1930s Art Decor motifs and a sprinkling of Ancient Egyptian architecture. I think I've been hanging around Chibi Gumi's "Let's Find Atlantis" way of thinking for a bit too long. Still, it looks really nice especially when the music is loud and the stage becomes a reflection of the performance.
So you might think, what does IA have to do with it? Well, simply because I have never really made a stage dedicated to her and this design seems to fit her to a tee, as some of the motifs reflect those on her standard attire and she just seems to fit right into color schema. And note, this is for IA and not chibi IA. Chibi's tend to get overwhelmed visually by the stage floor display when the performance is in full motion.
Anyway the stage features:
- 10 band VMDSpectrum support (main dance floor motif and speakers)
- Easy to set up (well a bit more fiddly than most due to the item above but not really hard by any stretch)
- Animated "ankh" motifs (10 points if you can tell me what an "ankh" is ...)
- Translucent motion capture display (so you have a 360 view of the performance)
- Illustrated instructions (to help keep things simple)
- Works best with loud music or at least music that features large tonal ranges/variance. So if you like heavy bass, this will work really nicely.
- Unique design that mixes hippy "flower power" with 1930s art deco and ancient Egyptian motifs (the last two work as designers back then were fascinated by that civilisation; the hippy thing, well that's just me ...)D/L: Bowlroll.net bowlroll.net/up/dl19554
DEMO VIDEO: youtu.be/yBOPyrGONxA
IAxs - Mqdl (not incl.)
Rest of the credits are in the readme.txtReferences:
VMDSpectrum tutorial and d/l: fav.me/d4iilugRead the additional information in the comments on this page.
** Stage is not recommended for beginners or slow systems. And it will really heat up your laptop ><
IA (C) The First Place Co., Ltd. (Japan)